Tuesday, February 15, 2011

IVF #1 CD 24 "Busy"

I don't have much to say today. It was a relatively calm and normal day except for a car scare. I got a weird engine sound and error message but it went away?? I'm tired. I'm trying to keep busy. I haven't been really thinking about the wait today. I can't say that I haven't thought about it at all but, it was definitely on the back burner today. Just got to keep it there one more week.
I started "three cups of tea" last night so that has sucked me in... So far I like it but I'm still very near the beginning. Anyone else read it? Reading it?

5 comments:

  1. whats that book about? I need some distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I like what is she talking about...then I was like OH a book I'm so dumb! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been out of pocket - just catching up! I'm so glad to hear your transfer went well, and you have 5 little guys waiting in the freezer for you! I love that you're staying busy and distracted - definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there with the wait! Can't wait to hear good news from you at the end of it!
    Loved Three Cups of Tea...you make me want to go re-read it. Find it hard to settle into reading anything while cycling...
    -Kristen from www.buckupbuttercup.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. over from ICLW....great book! I think it took a couple chapters to get into, but then it held my attention well.

    ReplyDelete