Sunday, February 13, 2011

IVF #1 CD 22 "Back on my feet!"

It has never felt so good to get out of bed! I am supposed to keep on light activity today and tomorrow but, I want to run around and have a rather large list of things to do. First on my list of things to do was to SHOWER! I didn't even mind that our water heater is currently turned down too low so it wasn't even a very warm shower. It just felt so good...and my hair! I've had it in a messy bun on top of my head for the last three days (gross, I know). When I took out the elastic my hair just stayed there! It took a lot of washing and brushing to get it back to normal... but my mother-in-law did compliment me on my healthy looking hair. If anyone wants better looking hair- keep it on top of your head for 3 days!

I am very grateful for all of my sweet friends, visiting teachers, and family who brought us dinner but, M was feeling a little left out. He was bummed and a little hurt that I didn't give him a chance to make me dinner. I felt so bad! It was so sweet and, I would have loved it. I guess I just thought he wouldn't want to. Don't ever underestimate your husband!

M's parents brought dinner over tonight and, we had a lovely time eating and chatting and laughing. I am totally stuffed. But we had a great time. I am starting to get more and more attached to my little blasties (hopefully they are getting as attached to me!) I have been cramping today and last night. I find it very hard not to read into and analyze every signal from my uterus. But the cramping makes me hopeful. Maybe its implantation cramping... I just feel so hopeful right now. So much more hopeful and optimistic than I have in a really long time. I hope it doesn't come back to bite me but, I'm feeling so good right now. I'm not having any side effects, I am out of bed, I have 5 frozen embies and, I have 2 good quality blasts hopefully implanted. I was planning on keeping more of a not-pregnant-until-proven-pregnant mentality - protect myself. But that is not working. I feel too good right now. I can tell that M is hopeful but trying to stay cautious and distracted. Tomorrow, I begin with the distractions...

No comments:

Post a Comment