Monday, January 24, 2011

Feel Good Morning

I am feeling so much better this morning. and I am no longer afraid of
falling asleep at the wheel. However, it is back to rainy, dreary
weather. And I am a little concerned that I haven't had enough of a
period. They said I should have a period after I stop the birth
control, but I've been spotting, mini-period at best. Does that even
matter? I don't know. Guess I'll find out at my appt this morning. So
to combat these downer influences, I am wearing my feel good shirt.
Anyone else have one? I love it, M loves it, strangers love it...I
always feel good in this shirt.
Bring it on, IVF

2 comments:

  1. I totally skipped my period before IVF and everything still turned out perfect :) My estrogen was too high after the BCP so I did a month on lupron. No period ever showed up after that but they said it was just because my lining was so thin, which is exactly what they want at the starting gates. Good luck today!!

    ICLW #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it doesn't matter if your period was very heavy. Either one is fine. Good luck at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete