Monday, December 6, 2021

Hello! Wanted to share my favorite kids gift!

Hi Amy,

I hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe Christmas is just 3 weeks away!?! So crazy!

I'm still trying to figure out what to get all of the kids on my list for Christmas! ANYTHING but more toys! This year my go-to gift for all the kids is one of our personalized name blankets in their favorite colors! From the toddlers, to my teens - our HUGE super soft blankets are going to be a huge hit! I even ordered one for my mom that says "Gigi" all over it! I think she'll love it! Plus, you can add the matching kids puzzle that features their name, or my favorite is our personalized water bottles too!

So just in case you're looking for the one gift for all the kiddos on your list - you can use the code "HOLIDAY20" and get 20% off AND guaranteed delivery by Christmas! Right now they are shipping as fast as in a few days!!!

As always - if there's anything we can do to help, or if you have any questions about the 65+ colors to pick from (or need help picking your favorite) - let us know!

Happy Holidays!

Katy

Founder, CEO, and Mom of Cade (16), Ashlyn (13), and Lila (9)



You received this email from Caden Lane. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment